The CGHA is participating in the first official Pride Night at the Chicago Blackhawks! We’ll be playing in a friendly game at the United Center on Wednesday March 4th from 7:45-9:15pm, and then on Thursday March 5th we’ll be watching the Chicago Blackhawks take on the Edmonton Oilers at 7:30pm!
We are working with the Blackhawks to create a once-in-a-lifetime experience where your family and friends will be able to watch you play on the storied ice at 1901 W. Madison. We have confirmed a Blackhawks locker room tour, and some Blackhawks Pride swag (pictured below) for everyone who buys tickets!
To play in the CGHA game at the United Center on March 4th you need to buy your Hawks tickets with the PayPal button below! To guarantee your spot to play at the United Center then a ticket purchase of 4 seats is suggested (alternatively, you can send your friends and family to this link and have them note your name down on their sale).
March 4th CGHA Game Schedule:
- 6:30 pm – Lot K parking lot opens
- 6:45 pm — Teams and Fans arrive and enter at Gate 6 through UC Security Staffed door
- 7:45 pm – Scrimmage for 90 minutes on the ice
- 9:20 pm – Teams and fans will be escorted to locker room in waves for tours
- 10:00 pm – Teams and all fans exit out at Gate 6