The CGHA is participating in the first official Pride Night at the Chicago Blackhawks! We’ll be playing in a friendly game at the United Center on Wednesday March 4th from 7:45-9:15pm, and then on Thursday March 5th we’ll be watching the Chicago Blackhawks take on the Edmonton Oilers at 7:30pm!
We are working with the Blackhawks to create a once-in-a-lifetime experience where your family and friends will be able to watch you play on the storied ice at 1901 W. Madison. We have confirmed a Blackhawks locker room tour, and some Blackhawks Pride swag (pictured below) for everyone who buys tickets!
- 6:30 pm – Lot K parking lot opens (FREE PARKING WEDNESDAY ONLY)
- 6:45 pm – Teams and Fans arrive and enter at Gate 6 through UC Security Staffed door
- 7:15 pm – UC Doors close, everyone needs to arrive by 7:15 pm!
- 7:45 pm – Scrimmage for 90 minutes on the ice
- 9:20 pm – Teams and fans will be escorted to locker room in waves for tours
- 10:00 pm – Teams and all fans exit out at Gate 6
- 5:00 pm – Meet at West End for pre-game drinks!
- 6:30 pm – Shuttles to the United Center
- 7:30 pm – Blackhawks Game
- We will have a CGHA table on the concourse during the game, everyone is encouraged to come by and chat with fans who want to know more about CGHA!